Compliant resources for sale on VET Resources. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality training and assessment resources. At VET Resources a Compliant resources for sale and you will find training resources and customer service that exceed your expectations.
Compliant resources for sale on VET Resources. Our resources are developed by the subject matter experts (SMEs) and instructional designers in consultation with quality and compliance experts. All resources are validated to ensure they are compliant, current and relevant before making them available to our clients. But don’t be fooled – no one can guarantee that their training and assessment resources will pass an audit by an official regulatory body.
Passing an audit depends upon the following factors:
- Contextualisation and customisation of resources to the needs and requirements of your learner cohort.
- Ensuring practices and behaviours across your provider align with your documented systems and processes.
- Resources have been used for their intended purpose.
- Training and assessment strategies presented at audit by the client clearly and appropriately describes the assessment and learner resources and their intended purpose.
- Resources used are complete and full and complimentary with the learner resources.
The price of our resources includes our assistance to you in the audit process if the auditor shows that any of our resources, in the form supplied by VET Resources, fails to comply with any regulatory requirements. We will help you to comply with the auditor’s expectations and will rectify the resources, if necessary. This service applies only to audits conducted by an official registering body such as ASQA, VRQA or TAC.
If you have any concerns about our resources, please contact us at least six days prior to your official regulatory audit at email@example.com.
If an audit states that there is non-compliance in any of our resources, you must submit the copy of following documents at least fifteen (14) days prior to submission due date.
- A copy of the completed audit report
- A copy of the resources submitted at the time of audit
- A copy of the Training and Assessment Strategy submitted at the time of the audit
We will not be able to assist you without the official audit report.
Our services are subject to the terms and conditions of our Service Agreement or End User Licence Agreement, as applicable.
If you need an assistance during the audit related to the product provided by VET Resources, call 1800 959 958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases, VET Resources consultant will help you explain how these resources are demonstrate the compliance.
The price of our resources does not include assistance by VET Resources where the non-compliance arises from changes made to the original form of our resources. Changes may affect the overall design and integrity of the materials and give rise to audit problems, but we can help you overcome these problems at our usual rates.
Note: From 1st July 2018, in certain audits, ASQA will no longer provide an opportunity for rectification if non-compliance is identified in the audit. Without an opportunity to rectify, VET Resources is unable to assist in the audit process. This change to ASQA process affects initial RTO registrations and may affect other types for regulatory audits.